The Admission schedule starts from January for class as Nursery to Class IX and in March for Higher Secondary.
Eligibility: To be eligible for Admission to Nursery Class, the candidate should be above three years of age. For class- 1, the age should be six years. For other classes, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school and has also to pass the Entrance Test at Cambridge Public School.
- Candidates will apply for admission on the prescribed form which can be had from the school counter after making requisite payment.
- The Application should accompany four passport size photograph, one stamp size photograph of the candidate along with one passport size photograph of parent (Father & Mother) / Guardian.
- For Admission to Nursery, the parents/guardians are required to furnish proof for Date of Birth which may be issued from the municipality or the panchayat or other competent authority.
- Transfer certificate, duly signed by the Education Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located, has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- No change in age etc shall be allowed in the records of the school.